- In our orchard there is also American meteorological station from Davis company which makes it possible to measure the temperature and humidity of air, soil and leaves, to determine global changes, the amount of precipitation, wind direction, atmospheric pressure, quality of watering, dew point, etc.
- Bees and other wild insects are treated with special care. It is well known that they help to increase pollination during flowering period as well as fight the pests. That is why 20 special “hostels” known in Europe as “insect-houses” have been installed in the orchard.
UApple company was founded in 2016. It is an apple producing company situated on 100 hectares of fertile soil in the central part of Ukraine; the area of the orchard being expanded by 100 hectares annually. Since 2016 UApple has become one of the most quickly developing apple producing companies in Ukraine. The apples grown in the UApple orchards are sold not only in local supermarket chains but are also exported to the EU countries, Asia and the Middle East.
Six main apple varieties are grown by UApple: Gala, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, Pinova and Fuji. They are usually picked only by hand to avoid their damage. Special bags are used for picking and special wooden containers are used for storing apples.
Due to favorable climatic conditions and fertile soil it is possible to obtain the maximum apple yield of the highest quality notwithstanding the relatively small area of the orchard. We have all the grounds to be proud of our apples and claim that they are the best apples in the world as they are really tastier, sweeter and more soculant than apples of other producers.
- 24 hours (day and night) the orchard is under on-line control of the FruitConsult company from Holland. Once a month a company’s consultant arrives to monitor the situation and give necessary advice to our agronomists. Special anti-hail net protects the trees both from hail and sun heat. The drop-watering system and pump station make it possible to provide watering and nutrition whenever it is necessary.
In our orchard there is also American meteorological station from Davis company which makes it possible to measure the temperature and humidity of air, soil and leaves to determine global changes, the amount of precipitation, wind direction, atmospheric pressure, quality of watering, dew point, etc.
- Advanced storage technologies make it possible to preserve and deliver apples to different corners of our planet all year round. On their way there the apples don’t lose a single drop of freshness and taste.
- The quality of the apples is in compliance with the strictest demands for quality and safety and it is proved by the GlobalG.A.P certificate.
- The success of the business is also provided by highly professional and caring horticulturists who constantly upgrade their skills attending seminars and trainings both in Ukraine and in Europe.
- UApple also has its own experimental orchard with the area of 3 hectares. A lot of research is carried out on developing an optimal technology for organic apple growing in the research centre.
- UApple cooperates with reliable companies and is proud of having such world famous business partners as FruitConsult, Verbeek, Spinazze, Fruit Security, Irritec, Metzerplas and others.
We look forward to finding new partners and expanding cooperation in the field.